Katie Asmus MA, LPC, practices as a Somatic and Wilderness psychotherapist, Educator, Mentor, Ceremonialist, Quest guide and Workshop facilitator. Katie incorporates present-moment awareness, creative arts, relationship to the natural world, and body-mind connection to support people in more deeply and compassionately connecting to themselves, others, and the earth.
Suzanne Forrester, M.A., LPCC,EMDRII, PACT level-two clinician
has 20 years experience serving adolescents, young adults and families as a therapist, university and high school teacher, therapeutic program director and wilderness therapist. She currently teaches in the graduate psychology program at Naropa University, and is the founding director of The Horse+Human Project.
LIVING THE FULL CONGRUENCE WAY
We are pleased to offer a year-long rite of passage dedicated to The Full-Congruence Way, a life commitment to aligning our inner truth with the outward expression of our lives.
Beginning in November, a community of women* who have said Yes to living a life of purpose and exquisite aliveness will gather regularly in the Way of Council. Through the practices of deep listening, truth-telling and mirroring, participants will find on-going support to live inspired lives On Purpose.
After 9 months of preparation, participants will embark on a guided five and one-half day wilderness quest that includes a three-day solo. Following the quest, the group will meet four additional times to help participants integrate the gifts of the journey into their daily lives.
INITIAL DAY-LONG INTENSIVE • November 5, 2017,9am-5pm
TUESDAY NIGHTS, 5:30-8:30
Nov 28 | Dec 19 | Jan 16 | Feb 13 | Mar 13 | Apr 10
May 8 | May 29 | Jul 10 | Jul 31 | Aug 21 | Sep 18
THE WILDERNESS QUEST • June 22-27, 2018
(begins at 6 pm on the 22nd & ends at 9 pm on the 27th)
THIS YEAR-LONG PROCESS IS FOR YOU IF. . .
- You long to be reminded of who you really are
- You desire to uncover and be held in your truth– your deepest longings, fears, dreams, and gifts to be shared with the world
- You are ready to face whatever stops you from living in alignment with yourself
- You desire to be witnessed and supported with whatever is alive or dying in you at this time
- You know that your own clarity, health and transformation are inextricably connected to the health of those around you and the world
- You are ready to say “yes” to the call to Full-Congruence Living
Financial commitment: $3,200
Payment plans available
Discount for early registration: $2,997
if paid in full by October 20, 2017.
For Questions and Registration, please contact Lynn:
517-402-2657 • email@example.com